|7/15/2019 11:22:00 AM|
Jackson, Grams win Member-Guest
A delayed start due to lightning Saturday didn't prevent a busy weekend at the Windom Country Club for the annual Toro Member-Guest Tournament.
Seven full flights of golfers filled the field, with players assigned a quota of points based on their handicap. The flight winners were the teams with the highest score over their assigned quota for the weekend.
Lance Jackson and Jon Grams finished the weekend with 35 points over their assigned quota, comfortably winning the first flight of the tournament. The team of Dick and Matt Dawson was second in the flight with 22 points over their quota and the team of Tim Hogan and Tyler Clark finished third with 20 points over their quota.
Other flight winners were:
* Second flight: Dave and Dan Johnson, 45 points over quota.
* Third flight: Kim Anderson and Gene Lindamann, 34 points.
* Fourth flight: Philip Symens and Andrew Welshons, 30 points.
* Fifth flight: Brett Oltmans and Matt Johnson, 24 points.
* Sixth flight: Derick Hall and Shane Marcy, 40 points.
* Seventh flight: Justin Hall and Marlow Jurgens, 45 points.
Closest to the pin contests were held both Saturday and Sunday on Holes 4 and 7, with the winners each receiving a Toro walk-behind lawnmower.
Mower winners were:
* Saturday Hole 4: Jeremy Lund, 43 inches.
* Saturday Hole 7: Mike Jackson, 81 inches.
* Sunday Hole 4: Taylor Rymerson, 58 inches.
* Sunday Hole 7: Garrett Hassig, 55 inches.