< Full site
News and Sports from Windom, MN and surrounding areas Mobile

Rent, mortgage and other housing assistance available

United Community Action Partnership has been awarded $1.6 million to help families struggling to meet housing related payments through the MN COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program.

"CHAP funds can be used for rent, mortgage, utilities, mobile home lot rent and mobile home payments," said Angela Larson, UCAP's Family Services Director. "We encourage anyone who is behind on their housing related payments to apply."

UCAP is working with families who reside in Cottonwood, Jackson, Nobles, Murray and other area counties.

CHAP funds need to be spent by Dec. 30. For information, call 507-847-2632.

For more on this story, watch windomnews.com and see the Sept. 23 edition of the Cottonwood County Citizen and Citizen eEdition.

Watch www.windomnews.com for regular weekday updates at 8 a.m./noon/5 p.m., plus BREAKING stories at other times during the day and on weekends. Follow CoCoCitizen @CitPub on Twitter.


News and Sports from Windom, MN and surrounding areas Home

< Full site