Only a couple of weeks remain for people to apply for Windom’s school superintendent position.
At last week’s meeting, the board laid out the following timetable for the hiring process:
• March 7 — application deadline.
• March 9-14 — board members review applications.
• March 14 — board to discuss interview questions, finalists and procedures.
• March 16-17 — board conducts first round of interviews.
• March 21 — board conducts reference checks, second round of interviews, selects lone finalist.
For updates on the hiring process, watch www.windomnews.com and future editions of the Cottonwood County Citizen and Citizen eEdition.
Watch www.windomnews.com for regular weekday updates at 8 a.m./noon/5 p.m., plus BREAKING stories at other times. Follow CoCoCitizen @CitPub on Twitter.