It appears the Cottonwood County Fair’s terrifid food is, hands down, the biggest drawing card for the annual event.
Last week windomnews.com posed the question: “What brings you to the Cottonwood County Fair?” The results, published in this week’s Citizen showed the following totals: Food, 69%; Commercial Exhibits, 19%; Entertainment, 6%; and livestock shows, 6%. (A new online poll appears elsewhere on this site.)
Fair officials say there is virtually no chance the grounds will run out of food.
Among this year’s options are:
• Angela’s Egg Roll.
• Steve Borer’s stand containing kettle corn and mini donuts.
• The Knights of Columbus food stand.
• Cottonwood County Dairy Producers milkshake stand.
• Cottonwood Cattlemen Beef Producers hamburger stand.
• The HyLife food truck, which features pork products.
• Squealer’s on Wheels, a barbecue food truck.
For much more on this year’s Cottonwood County Fair, see the Aug. 4 and 11 editions of the Cottonwood County Citizen and Citizen eEdition.
Watch www.windomnews.com for regular weekday updates at 8 a.m./noon/5 p.m., plus BREAKING stories at other times during the day and on weekends. Follow CoCoCitizen @CitPub on Twitter.